2nd ANNUAL MICROFINANCE SUMMIT | 25th-26th January 2018 | Vienna, Austria
The 2nd Microfinance Conference will address the different perspectives between the West and the East MFIs and institutional framework challenges they are receiving in the Microfinance world. This Summit focuses on last regulations and legislations, the inclusion of non-developed segments in the Microfinance industry, social impact investing, the latest market trends, besides the technological innovations and innovative services.
In particular, Andrea Limone, CEO at PerMicro, will speak in the following panel:
13:30 – 15:00 || SPEAKERS: DIMITRIOS NIAFAS, PETER SUREK, ANDREA LIMONE
SOCIAL IMPACT INVESTING AT MICROFINANCE
EASI 2014-2020: EU LEVEL FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS TO SUPPORT EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL INNOVATIONS
- Range of Financial instruments under EaSI and EFSI to improve access to finance for micro and social enterprise
- Current status of implementation
- Next step of the EaSI microfinance and social entrepreneurship financial instruments
ARE WE TALKING STATISTICS OR REAL IMPACT? SOCIAL IMPACT MEASUREMENT AT ERSTE
- Why bother to impact assessment?
- Why is portfolio statistics just not enough?
- What says the theory of change?
- How to perform impact assessment efficiency?
PERMICRO: SOCIAL IMPACT EVALUATION OF AN MFIS
- Why an outsourcing of the Social impact evaluation?
- The design of an ad hoc methodology for the evaluation
- Result and impact of PerMicro in Italy: customers and states