Andrea Limone will take part to the Microfinance Summit 2020 in Rome: this year the event will focus on Tech innovations & mobile digital channels. Check the sessions our President will intervene in:
EaSI instruments in support of fintech and digitization
- The European Investment Fund manages the European Commission’s Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (“EaSI”, funded by DG Employment). Among its instruments is the EaSI Capacity Building Investments (“CBI”) Window, supporting financial intermediaries to strengthen their institutional capacity;
- Several case studies of intermediaries (including Fintechs/crowdfunding platforms) in the area of microfinance and social entrepreneurship finance that use the CBI proceeds to scale up and develop their IT infrastructure.
6th February 2020 | 15:30 – 16:00
SPEAKER: Sachin Vankalas, Andrea Limone, Paloma Perez Castanares, Andrew Shaw, Tatia Jajanashvili
PANEL DISCUSSION: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IS HELPING MFIS BUILDING THEIR BETTER FUTURE
7th February | 11:30 – 13:10
- Microfinance as a way to social inclusion for detained people re-entering society
– when microfinance meets Civil Society and Social Support;
– enhancing opportunities for training and self-employment
– the importance of a wide network of partners
Andrea Limone, PerMicro S.p.A
- Banking vs. Non “bankable”! Italian way to business and personal microcredit through the cooperative banks
– Banking the non bankables. An oxymoron?
– Italian Cooperative Banks and financial inclusion through Microfinance. Some business cases developed by the Gruppo Bancario Cooperativo ICCREA
Bruno Cassola, ICCREA BANCA S.p.A.
- From social intent to social impact: measuring outcomes
Jan Dewijngaert, Incofin Investment Management
- Improving financial inclusion through social impact assessment: the experience of Banca Etica
– ethical finance and social impact assessment;
– why does impact measurement really mean?
– The added value for ethical banks and MFIs
Valentina Patetta, Banca Etica